HondaEngage.com Site Membership Registration
BEFORE YOU REGISTER: Do you think you may have registered on this site before, but can no longer find your log in credentials? If so, please CLICK HERE for help.
Once a request for site membership is approved by the HondaEngage team, registered members will gain full access to the all information specific to their membership type.
Approval will come in the form of an email from the HondaEngage team that will provide you with your log in ID and password as well as a link to the site so you can log in.
NOTE that there are two membership types: General and CAN.
To complete a membership registration form, please read the descriptions of each type below and follow the link that pertains to you.
Register for website access using the General Membership level link if you do not fall into CAN membership requirements as described below. This membership allows users to access the Resources menu tab that houses manual, handbooks, tools, and templates.
Register for website access using the CAN membership level link if you are a registered member of CAN.
If you are not already a registered member of CAN but you would like to be one, you must meet the following requirements:
- Your company must be a current Honda supplier
- Your company has already started, or is interested in starting, an associate involvement/engagement program
- Your company is willing to host a regional quarterly CAN meeting (a 1-day event that includes a tour of your company’s facility; approximately one meeting every 3-5 years at your facility)
- Your company is willing to provide program participation numbers on a yearly basis
- You are, or will be, the assigned leader (or designee) of your company’s associate involvement/engagement program
- Your company will allow you to attend Honda-developed continuous improvement training workshops
- Your company will allow you to attend/support CAN conferences, events and meetings
- Honda asks that your company be willing to share your best practices related to associate involvement and engagement with Honda and other Honda suppliers